social enterprise consultancy services
iSE provides a wide range of professional consultancy services to help you start, grow and sustain your social enterprise, trading charity or community organisation in Birmingham and throughout the West Midlands.
iSE has been developing social enterprise for nearly 20 years, and as a trading social enterprise ourselves, we understand the challenges faced by the sector.
We provide creative and bespoke solutions rooted in research and have a strong grasp of both policy and practice, with an a expert staff team to work with you to develop your organisation.
Our Consultancy Services
We work with you to understand your organisation, usually beginning with a diagnostic health check to identify support needs to enable us to draw a bespoke plan of action.
The types of support we offer to clients include:
– Action Planning and identifying development opportunities
– Developing new products and services
– Diagnostic health checks
– Growing enterprising behaviours through workshops, coaching, mentoring and training
– Investment readiness
– Market exploration, options appraisals and feasibility studies to test new ideas
– Marketing, branding and social media related support
– Social Impact Measurement advice
– Exploring Social Investment and social finance options
– Sustainable funding
– Trustee/Director Coaching and Mentoring
– Skills-building for individuals working in the social enterprise sector
– Setting up partnerships, networks and consortia, which increase the trading potential of social enterprises
– Supporting Community Asset Transfer activity including business plans, feasibility and option studies, and partnership development within local communities
– Developing supply chains through encouraging the commercial sector to work with and support social enterprises to fulfil the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) obligations.
– Assistance with interpretation and implementation of new policies, eg the Social Value Act