Start a Social Enterprise
Social enterprise start-up Birmingham
iSE provides new-start social entrepreneurs and emerging social enterprises with support and development opportunities in Birmingham and beyond. From ‘pre-start’ awareness raising through to trade, our specialist social enterprise start-up services aim to create sustainable businesses that can generate profit to create change.
start-up social enterprise Birmingham
Social Enterprise Start-up Services
iSE is committed to the start-up of sustainable social ventures creating impact in communities. We currently have two routes for individuals and groups accessing start-up support. These are our fully-funded FUSE programme and bespoke consultancy for a more tailored approach.
All our Business Consultants are SFEDI qualified which is the sector quality standard for high quality advice and support.
Route 1 – The FUSE Programme
Our FUSE programme is for near trade or at early-start stage social entrepreneurs or women-led businesses that want to fast-track their idea, grow networks, develop collaborative opportunities and develop sustainable businesses that create social impact. This programme is fully-funded and delivered in group-led sessions through practical masterclasses and peer support.
The next FUSE programme begins mid-September and shortlisting will take place in August.
Route 2 – Bespoke Start-up Support
For more tailored and bespoke 1-1 business support, you can access our paid consultancy services where you will work with a dedicated adviser to develop your enterprise. This is well-suited to individuals who require something a little more bespoke, or if you are working as part of a group to start a social enterprise.
Contact us for a 30 minute consultation completely free!
Clients typically access:
- Pre-start social enterprise awareness workshops and information sessions
- Business planning including reviewing or writing of business plans
- Registration of Company Limited by Guarantee, CIC Limited by Guarantee or Shares
- Feasibility studies and options appraisals
- Finance including cash flowing, reviewing of funding applications, signposting to funding bodies, investment opportunities for business growth
- Income generation exploration
- Legal structures, board and governance
- Market analysis and research
- Marketing and Branding
- Service and product development
- Stakeholder and customer consultations and analysis
Contact us to discuss your business support needs and get a proposal of support with costs, or call on 0121 771 1411.