iSE | Rethinking Income Streams with Social Enterprise Academy
Rethinking Income Streams with Social Enterprise Academy | Online | 3 Live sessions | 8 hours self-directed learning | Begins 27th January
We’re delighted to have partnered with Social Enterprise Academy to bring an exciting new fully-funded programme for leaders of social impact organisations.
Join us for an impactful and responsive online learning programme. Through a blend of live facilitated sessions and self-directed learning, you will explore what’s needed to rethink your income streams. Limited spaces.
What will you get out of the programme?
– Review your current enterprise model in the light of new trading realities
– Evaluate your assets and their fit with the needs of customers and beneficiaries
– Explore the concept of an Enterprising Mindset
– Identify different sources of finance for growth
– Examine different Growth Tools and how they might be applied to your evolving business model
– Explore partnership working as a route to increasing social impact and income generation
Visit the event page for more information or download the full programme below.