Starting a Social Enterprise
Over the last 15 years iSE, a leading social enterprise organisation, has been working to support the development of social enterprises in the West Midlands and beyond. All our Business Consultants are SFEDI qualified which is the sector quality standard for high quality advice and support.
We provide a series of chargeable services that are tailored to your needs. We can provide you with a detailed proposal of what we can deliver and the costs.
We value our services here at iSE and we know you do too.
iSE can provide start up services and the breadth of our work covers but is not limited to:
- Business planning including reviewing or writing of business plans
- Drafting of incorporation documents for Company Limited by Guarantee, CIC Limited by Guarantee or Shares
- Feasibility and options appraisals
- Finance including cash flowing, reviewing of funding applications, signposting to funding bodies, investment opportunities for business growth
- Income generation
- Legal structures, board and governance
- Market analysis and research
- Marketing and Branding
- Networking and event opportunities
- Service and product development
- Stakeholder and customer consultations and analysis
“The staff at iSE are very supportive and on hand to bounce ideas, they always make time and offer useful tips.” Customer Satisfaction Survey
Please contact Elizabeth Forrester to discuss your business support needs and get a proposal of support with costs, or call on 0121 771 1411.