Starting a Social Enterprise
Over the past 15 years iSE, a leading social enterprise organisation based in Birmingham, has been working to support the development of social enterprises in the West Midlands and beyond.
iSE is committed to the start-up of sustainable social ventures creating impact and change. All our Business Consultants are SFEDI qualified which is the sector quality standard for high quality advice and support.
Currently we have two routes for start-up support.
Our FUSE programme is for near trade or at early-start stage social entrepreneurs or women-led businesses that want to fast-track their idea, grow networks, develop collaborative opportunities and develop sustainable businesses that create social impact. This programme is fully-funded and delivered in group-led sessions through practical masterclasses and peer support.
“The staff at iSE are very supportive and on hand to bounce ideas, they always make time and offer useful tips.” Customer Satisfaction Survey
For more tailored and bespoke 1-1 business support, you can access our paid consultancy services where you will work with a dedicated adviser to develop your enterprise. Clients typically access:
- Business planning including reviewing or writing of business plans
- Registration of Company Limited by Guarantee, CIC Limited by Guarantee or Shares
- Feasibility and options appraisals
- Finance including cash flowing, reviewing of funding applications, signposting to funding bodies, investment opportunities for business growth
- Income generation
- Legal structures, board and governance
- Market analysis and research
- Marketing and Branding
- Service and product development
- Stakeholder and customer consultations and analysis
Please contact Elizabeth Forrester to discuss your business support needs and get a proposal of support with costs, or call on 0121 771 1411.