ESF | Technical Assist Introduction Event 14th March
iSE is planning a series of events to promote our ESF Technical Assistance capacity over the next few months to support organisations preparing applications for ERDF or ESF funding calls and to increase the capacity of organisations interested in applying.
As a project partner on the European Structural and Investment Fund (ESIF) we are contracted to provide technical assistance to third sector and social enterprise organisations looking to access European Social Fund (ESF) funds. This specific roles and activities on this contract are:
- Marketing technical assistance information to social enterprises and trading 3rd sector organisations.
- Building technical capacity in social enterprises and trading 3rd sector organisations.
- Enhancing project development.
- Providing support and advise in robust project governance and control practices in order to generate successful and compliant ERDF / ESF projects.
- Delivering a combination of 1:1 sessions to support applications, small group seminars, workshops to support capacity building, events and follow-up support actions according to need.
We will be running a number of capacity building in the events in the run up to summer to help support 3rd sector organisations and social enterprises writing applications for funding calls or interested in funding calls. These include running introductory sessions on European Social Fund (ESF) and European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) calls for organisations considering funding applications as well as more detailed sessions for organisations wanting to hone their skills at writing bids and running ESIF programs.
Our first event is on Wednesday 14th March 2018, this will be an introductory session to the European Social Fund, this is the perfect session for a small to medium sized social enterprise or 3rd sector organisation who are thinking for applying for ESF funding for the first time, or indeed if they need a refresher to the program.
If you are interested in attending please contact us with any requests at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide details about location and time.