Sallie is a highly experienced marketing, events and partnerships manager who supports all the internal and external marketing and communications needs for iSE and related projects. Her 20 years plus experience of working in social enterprise, charities, social housing, private sector, construction, creative and business consultancy means iSE understands and engages across all business sectors.
Previously working in and leading the social enterprise network organisation, Social Enterprise West Midlands, Sallie has also been an invited speaker at social enterprise, procurement, employability and business conferences and runs a number of marketing, social media and social impact workshops.
- Marketing (B2B, B2C, channels, routes to market, referral, social media, digital, design, collateral, strategy, planning, implementation)
- Event management (teambuilding, study days, seminars, workshops, conferences, stand design and development, promotion and engagement, follow up & conversion)
- Social value (strategy, defining, embedding, measuring, marketing)
- Corporate Social Responsibility (strategy, embedding, maximisation, delivery)
- Partnership and network development
- Public speaking